Sunday 15 July 2018, 2 – 4pm at St Peter’s Hall Paekākāriki
Build, play, laugh, learn, dance, act, share, eat.
Come together for a fun afternoon of activities. You choose what you do and when you do it. All ages and abilities are invited to:
– Build and decorate a giant wind turbine
– Laugh your head off trying improvisation with our local guru Sarah Kirwin.
– Use conscious movement to explore change led by Open Floor Dance teacher extraordinaire Kaia Hawkins
– Play games together and make art
– Share stories and ideas in our chillout zone
– Warm your belly with yummy food
– Leave feeling energised for the coming year
What to bring/cost:
Bring a coin to purchase nibbles. Please bring your own reusable cup for drinks. Koha entry on the door.
Please share this event!