What will our next government do to ensure New Zealand makes deep cuts to CO2 emissions to prevent runaway climate change? Urgent action is needed, so where do the parties stand? Let’s ask the candidates!
Come along to ask your burning questions, and learn what the politicians have to say. All welcome.
The political candidates lined up to come (so far) are:
– National: Nicola Willis, candidate for Wellington Central
– Labour: Dr Megan Woods, MP for Wigram, climate change spokesperson
– Greens: Jan Logie, MP, candidate for Mana; Jack McDonald, candidate for Te Tai Hauāuru
– The Opportunities Party: Geoff Simmons, Deputy Leader
– New Zealand First: Dr Romuald Rudzki, candidate for Otaki
When: 7.30-9.00pm Tuesday 5 September 2017
Where: Te Newhanga Kapiti Community Centre, 5 Ngahina Street, Paraparaumu
Entry by koha.
Photo credit: flickr.com/photos/andreaslea